Senior Data Analyst
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
The hours for this role are between 1:00 pm to 10 pm IST Time
Passionate about working with data? This is the perfect position for you.
This is a remote or telework role. You will be part of the cross-functional Data & Integrations team at fusionSpan. This team handles all data modeling, ETL and analytics across multiple projects.The ideal candidate needs to be able to work autonomously and adapt to an evolving work structure.
- Implement dashboards in Tableau for multiple clients
- Lead all conversations with clients related to their data
- Develop data models. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Produce field mapping and translation documentation for use in scripted migrations
- Work within Agile methodology managing tasks and tickets as assigned,
- Document work and work processes for use by team members.
- 4+ years of data analysis experience
- 4+ years of Tableau experience
- Comfortable using SQL and RDBMS
- Experience with AWS/Azure cloud databases/data lakes is nice to have
- Mastery of Excel
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance 100% covered for employee
- 15 days of paid vacation
- 4 Days Casual Leave
- 10 paid federal holidays
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.