fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company, and we are seeking a talented Salesforce Consultant to join the team.
This position is 100% remote. You will be employed through our Canada subsidiary and will have full comprehensive benefits.
You will be working with multiple non-profits, implementing and managing their Salesforce CRM entity. The ideal candidate will be able to practice and clearly explain the position requirement to the fusionSpan team and clients, while also answering all related questions. The consultant should be able to adjust to the fluid and evolving schedule and learn all technology related to this position as they are updated.
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation,
- Convey complex requirements to both internal and external stakeholders,
- Develop solution documents, requirement documents, discovery documents for internal and external review,
- Work on multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously,
- Showcase (demonstrate) work deliverables to both internal and external stakeholders,
- Execute all project work in following Agile methodology,
- Design and develop workflow and functional diagrams to demonstrate proposed solutions to clients and internal teams,
- Manage task and work tickets, including description and acceptance criteria,
- Continually develop a deeper understanding of the business best practices for associations and nonprofits, particularly concerning the implementation of technology,
- Work in tandem with project managers and development teams to ensure on-time, on-budget work products.
- Support the project team in identifying training needs for team members as well as clients
- Documentation of standard operating procedures.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our customers with their mission driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are thoughtful and empathetic to the way we operate, communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions. Customer centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and incorporate best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of business analysis experience with a consulting or professional services firm (or other large enterprises)
- 2+ years of business analysis experience for technology or technology services implementation projects,
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills (writing sample required)
- Experience gathering requirements, writing solution documents and writing SOPs
- Agile project experience and at least one Agile methodology certification (see below)
- Salesforce certification is highly desired, or candidate will be required to get one within 90 days of joining
- Experience working in the non-profit or association industry
- Salesforce implementation or administration experience
- Experience administering or heavily using Fonteva, Nimble AMS, or other Salesforce solutions for non-profit organizations
- Experience providing quality assurance and/or acceptance testing as a client, vendor, or user is strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Supplementary Health
- Drug Coverage
- Paramedical Coverage
- Expanded Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Retirement savings match
- 15 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.