Salesforce Business Analyst
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. We are currently expanding our presence in Latin America (El Salvador and Costa Rica) and India (Nagpur).
The role is based in our Nagpur office. The hours for this role are between 1:00 pm to 10 pm IST Time
fusionSpan India Pvt Ltd is the Indian subsidiary for US-based fusionSpan.fusionSpan's focus is on software development, enterprise CRM implementations, digital strategy, and web design & development. We have an active client list of over 200 organizations based in the United States.
The Business Analyst will be working with multiple non-profits, implementing and managing their Salesforce CRM entity. The ideal candidate will be able to practice and clearly explain the position requirements to the fusionSpan team and clients, while also answering all related questions. The Business Analyst should be able to adjust to the fluid and evolving schedule and learn all technology related to this position as they are updated.
- Execute AMS and CRM implementations, including but not limited to:
- Gathering requirements
- Defining scope
- Conducting gap analysis
- Design data and system architecture
- Configure modules
- Develop solution documents for client review and approval
- Develop requirements for integrations
- Support QA testing efforts
- Participate in continuous improvement of business processes
- Perform administrative functions in Salesforce such as custom object creation, workflows, data migration tools, SOQL queries, reports, dashboards, and platform maintenance.
- Install the third-party managed packages and troubleshoot any issues
- Execute all project work in an agile manner
- Manage Jira tickets, including description and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with client SMEs to develop requirements and conduct requirement reviews
- Coordinate with client and Data Analyst to ensure proper transformation and upload of data from legacy CRM into the Salesforce platform.
- Provide training and support for new system features for end-users and power users.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams and coordinate with teams located in various time zones.
- Attend daily stand-ups for business analysts and other agile ceremonies as needed.
- Attend integration meetings with third-party systems as needed for more complex solutions.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant Salesforce experience
- Experience working with multiple clients simultaneously in a consulting capacity
- Experience with Agile Processes
- Experience in implementing Salesforce programs
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Properly prioritize simultaneously occurring tasks
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Salesforce Certification
- Association Experience
- Experience working in entrepreneurial and startup environments
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance – 100% covered for employee
- 15 days of paid vacation
- 4 days of Casual Leave
- 10 paid federal holidays
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.