Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is key to ensuring fusionSpan has referenceable clients by being a trusted advocate for ongoing services, enhancements, and training. A successful CSM will successfully manage key customer relationships, and ensure our team is delivering expected quality of service. The CSM will identify new growth opportunities for the clients, contract renewals, and maintain knowledge of current market conditions within the Salesforce and CRM platforms.
CSM will be the Customer Advocate at fusionSpan
The CSM will work closely with the delivery team to ensure customers are optimizing their ROI. The CSM has the technical and leadership know-how in order to leverage best practices and solutions across a variety of customer organizations.
This is a Remote (work from home) position.
Client Service Execution
- Lead advocate for the clients and lead broker internally to ensure enhancements and/or solutions are implemented successfully
- Manage all existing customer relationships and create communication channels with the decision makers within the client organization
- Serve as a sponsor, and lead QBRs to support and/or respond to projects that may be off track and need course correction
- Gather feedback from clients and share internally to insure best practices are being delivered
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Salesforce support requests to include gathering requirements when appropriate and determining the next course of action
- Work with marketing team to ensure that campaigns are effectively executed
- Collaborate with management, partners, and consultants on the development of the organization-wide brand platform, communication strategies, and key messages
Ongoing Client Management
- Lead customer renewal cycle
- Proactively present new products and services
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team to acquire renewals
- Trusted client advocate and main point of contact for partnerships
- Identify and support public relations and media outreach as needed
- Contribute to new business opportunities and strategic organizational growth
Our Company Values
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our customers with their mission driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are thoughtful and empathetic to the way we operate, communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions. Customer centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and incorporate best practices.
- 2+ years of sales or marketing experience within an entrepreneurial environment; preferably in the association, non-profit, and/or software consulting environments
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with existing customers and forge new ones
- Experience in an AMS or CRM implementation business
- Deep knowledge and relationships in the associations and/or non-profit industry
- Experience with Salesforce or Salesforce-based or related products is strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 17 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.