Marketing & Content Coordinator
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company seeking a creative and passionate Marketing & Content Coordinator to join the team remotely. The role requires coordination, execution, monitoring and measuring the marketing and communications efforts in partnership with the Co-founder and CEO.
We are looking for a seasoned, creative, and results-driven marketing leader who will be charged with driving growth for fusionSpan through digital channels include search engines, social media, company websites, blogs, newsletters, lead nurturing and other outbound marketing collateral.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of marketing communications activity including web content, lead generation, direct marketing, advertising, trade shows and all other promotional activity – that will generate a high volume of leads
- Generate steady and regular service-focused, brand-focused campaigns utilizing varied marketing channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Content development – Generate content from conception across all products and services
- Event management - Secure contracts, track expenses, and effectively manage tactics, such as shipping, rentals, and more, related to national trade shows.
- Manage communications with attending team, vendors, and association partners
- Budget tracking - Track all marketing expenses.
- Includes keeping track of budgeted expenses vs actual and managing and submitting invoices for payment
- Craft content to mirror segmented audiences
- Lead management - Identify and align lead initiatives to support the sales funnel
- Manage all incoming leads from marketing channels
- Track ROI from marketing activities to better communicate, identify gaps and opportunities, and continuously improve our approach to align with the needs of the business
- Sales collaboration – Work to increase collaboration and communication between the business development/sales teams and marketing
- Manage on-going communications around current marketing efforts and maintain a repository of collateral and campaign support pieces
- Webinar management - Manage all tactics and full execution for webinars including creating the webinar meeting, landing page, and custom links for each webinar, communicate and manage the presenters prior to the webinar, and manage the leads and feedback following the event
- Association/Partnership management – Manage relationship with partners and subject matter experts to expand marketing’s footprint
- Create campaigns, folders, redirects and landing pages in Hubspot
- Assist in the creation of processes, templates, social media and content review
- Collaborate with Digital Department to secure marketing collateral, and promotional merchandise that aligns with brand guidelines, corporate image, campaign, and event/activity supported
- Utilize Salesforce, Hubspot to monitor and track campaign tactics and expenses
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our customers with their mission driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are thoughtful and empathetic to the way we operate, communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions. Customer centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and incorporate best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience in a web publishing environment or journalism
- Experience and/or knowledge of email marketing and web analytics
- Experience coordinating project logistics, deliverables, and timelines
- Embody an operational mindset and seek constant process improvement
- Outstanding written, verbal communication, and editing skills with proficiency in the English language
- Ability to communicate clearly and work cross functionally
- Self-starter and comfortable working independently, balancing business priorities, and working with some level of ambiguity
- Confident in learning how to use new marketing tools
What We Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 17 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.