Senior Director, Salesforce Managed Services
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
This position is 100% remote across the US. Working hours align with EST timezone.
Reporting to the Chief Delivery Officer, the Senior Director, Managed Services, is responsible for the effective execution of fusionSpan’s Salesforce Managed Services. They will ensure seamless service that include: Post-implementation and ad hoc support, staff augmentation, and strategic oversight of clients’ technology assets. This individual is required to have strong Salesforce knowledge, the ability to manage backlogs as well as team members and project services. This role will also incorporate aspects of project management, organizational management, and data analytics with a focus on technology.
- Partner closely within the Delivery department to provide a cohesive, helpful, and pleasant experience throughout the entire life-cycle of a customer
- Effectively assess, organize and prioritize and address areas of concern from internal and external teams
- Improve internal systems and processes to include implementing new systems to support the Managed Services practice
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to track and monitor customer satisfaction, identify at-risk customers, and collaborate with other internal stakeholders to build better customer processes and relationships.
- Provide data and metrics on team and project deliverables
- Work with evolving projects and related schedules
- Deep understanding of business problems and able to organize effective strategies to solve and/or improve key areas
- Manage, coach, and develop direct reports; may have one or multiple layers of management beneath them
- Proactively engage in account strategy and execute the strategy for select accounts
- Lead resourcing needs for Managed Services
- Set team objectives and accountable for team performance
- Participate in hiring new team members
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our customers with their mission driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are thoughtful and empathetic to the way we operate, communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions. Customer centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and incorporate best practices
- At least 5+ years of delivering Salesforce projects
- A proven track record of leading transformational customer experience initiatives in a B2B environment
- Strong commitment to growing and developing team members
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to teach and explain Salesforce and/or similar CRM platforms
- Ability to work in a fast past and evolving environment
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting roles.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a customer success or managed services management position or equivalent management position.
- Proven track record and desire to lead change management across the organization
- Experience working with high-growth and fast-paced environments
What We Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 15 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.