fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. We are currently expanding our presence in Latin America (El Salvador and Costa Rica) and India (Nagpur).
The role is based in our Nagpur office (onsite for 2 to 3 days a week). The hours for this role are between 1:00 pm to 10 pm IST Time
fusionSpan India Pvt. Ltd is the Indian subsidiary for US-based fusionSpan.fusionSpan's focus is on software development, enterprise CRM implementations, digital strategy, and web design & development. We have an active client list of over 200 organizations based in the United States.
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation,
- Convey complex requirements to both internal and external stakeholders,
- Define scope, conduct gap analysis,
- Develop solution documents, requirement documents, discovery documents for internal and external review,
- Work on multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously,
- Showcase (demonstrate) work deliverables to both internal and external stakeholders,
- Deliver a high-quality service throughout a project’s lifecycle,
- Exhibit subject matter and platform expertise specific to a given domain,
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements,
- Provide quality assurance and user acceptance testing support as required,
- Execute all project work in Agile methodology,
- Coordinate and communicate with an international team of project resources,
- Coordinate and communicate with external, client resources effectively and professionally,
- Acquire skills in the relevant industry and division platforms and technologies,
- Outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for specialized solutions or platforms,
- Design and develop workflow and functional diagrams to demonstrate proposed solutions to clients and internal teams,
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document requirements,
- Manage task and work tickets, including description and acceptance criteria,
- Maintain project methodologies and procedures for projects, platforms, features, teams, divisions, and relevant company-wide processes,
- Maintain a working knowledge of networks, databases, and other technical processes as they specifically relate to the domain or subject matter, and
- Gather and document data requirements and coordinate with data analysts for any data needs,
- Work in tandem with project managers and development teams to ensure on-time, on-budget work products.
- Support the project team in identifying training needs for team members as well as clients
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to review requirements and provide a level of effort,
- Provide end-user and power-user training, and
- Documentation of standard operating procedures.
- 3+ years of business analysis experience with a consulting or professional services firm (or other large enterprise)
- 3+ years of business analysis experience for technology or technology services implementation projects,
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills (writing sample required)
- Experience gathering requirements, writing solution documents, and writing SOPs
- Agile project experience and at least one Agile methodology certification (see below)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- CMS implementations such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- 1+ years of business analysis experience working in the non-profit or association industry
- Business training, particularly related to associations or nonprofits
- Experience providing quality assurance and/or acceptance testing as a client, vendor, or user is strongly preferred
- CMS or other web development.
- User research, research analysis such as surveys, content sorting, focus groups, interviews, or market research.
- User experience and information architecture
- Google Academy - Analytics and Tag Manager
- Search Engine Optimization
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance – 100% covered for employee
- 15 days of paid vacation
- 4 days of Casual Leave
- 10 paid federal holidays
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.