fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won number our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company, we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members. We are currently expanding our presence in Latin America and India (Nagpur).
This job is remote (work from home). You will work 3.00 PM -12.00 AM IST Time
Ideal candidate will be responsible for coming up with test plans, test approaches and writing test for the organization.
- Create and execute test cases to identify software defects.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests, and create a defect report.
- Document and evaluate test results for the software development team.
- Track defects and helps troubleshoot errors.
- Review test procedures and develop automation test scripts.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our customers with their mission-driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are thoughtful and empathetic in the way we operate, communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions. Customer-centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and incorporate best practices
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- Experience in Agile Methodology and testing processes
- Experience in Regression Testing and test management tools like Jira
- Experience with TestNG or JUnit and Java.
- Experience with testing front-end functionality
- Experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins and Jenkins Pipelines
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Familiarity with Linux Administration, shell scripting and python
- Good understanding of Automation Tools and able to create the test scripts using Selenium Web driver.
- Good understanding on API testing using POSTMAN
- Good understanding on Database Testing and database like MySQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance – 100% covered for employee
- 15 days of paid vacation
- 4 days of Casual Leave
- 10 paid federal holidays
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.