fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company, and we are seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect to join the team. This position will include developing custom applications, integrating various IT systems, and working on Salesforce implementation projects.
This role is available for Full Time Permanent and Contract opportunity.
- Research, design, implement and manage Salesforce packages,
- Identify and follow best practices for co-development environments including the use of code versioning, sharing, and management technologies and practices,
- Produce accurate, consistent comments and documentation (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket),
- Understand and follow agile methodologies including scrum-based development and project lifecycles,
- Adherence to quality assurance protocols including manual testing, peer/self-review, creation of exhaustive test cases, and proper documentation for handoff to BA/QA,
- Confer with project managers, lead developers, and business analysts to obtain relevant project requirements and specifications,
- Maintain and enhance the required skills and expertise for best practices in current technologies (Keep up to date with changes to the platforms/technologies you are using),
- Identify areas for improvement in existing programs and subsequently develop those modifications,
- Owning tasks from start to finish - Take the initiative to see tickets to completion.
- At least 4 years Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification; exception will be made for experience however a Salesforce Certification will be required within 90 days of joining
- Computer Science degree from a 4-year institution in information technology or related programs
Experience in Salesforce development:
- Lightning Development
- Salesforce DX
What We Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 15 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
- Embrace change and strive for growth.