Senior Consultant - Salesforce
fusionSpan is a dynamic, fast-paced organization. We are a team of highly committed individuals who are inspired by the role technology plays in society. Our lead business analysts are capable of leading requirements gathering for enterprise, multi-phase, multi-platform projects.
The role is based in our Nagpur office, India . The hours for this role are between 3:00 pm to 12 Midnight IST. We offer a hybrid workspace for which, you will have to work from our Nagpur office up to 3 days per week.
A Senior Salesforce Consultant is able to work independently and both document and craft solutions with limited support from development team members. The Senior Consultant is a creative problem solver with a hunger for ever-deepening knowledge and expertise in their topical area. They are self-starters and self-educators recognizing any gaps in their skills and filling those.
- Provide business analysis consulting services for enterprise projects spanning multiple phases and multiple platforms,
- Work with development team members to craft innovative and potentially complex, cutting edge solutions to address functional gaps,
- Serve as a mentor and advisor to other consultant team members,
- Provide insights and recommendations to company leadership,
- Coordinate and communicate with external, client resources effectively and professionally,
- Maintain project methodologies and procedures for projects, platforms, features, teams, divisions, and relevant company-wide processes,
- Understand data requirements and coordinate with data analysts for any data needs
- Work in tandem with project managers and development teams to ensure on-time, on-budget work products.
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our customers with their mission driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are thoughtful and empathetic to the way we operate, communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions. Customer centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and incorporate best practices
- At least 5+ years of business analysis experience with a consulting or professional services firm (or other large enterprises),
- At least 2+ years of business analysis experience for technology or technology services implementation projects,
- At least 2 years of independently leading business requirements gathering and analysis of implementation projects for related technologies,
- Demonstrated successful solution crafting
- Salesforce implementation or administration experience
- 3+ years of business analysis experience working in the non-profit or association industry
- Other experience on AMS or CRM such as NetForum, Personify, Aptify, Impexium, MS Dynamics, etc.
- Experience administering or heavily using Fonteva, Nimble AMS or other Salesforce solutions for non-profit organizations
- CPQ Certification preferred.
- Experience in Revenue cloud
- Finance and accounting or implementation of technology platforms for these
What we Offer:
- Health Insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Complimentary refreshments in the office
- 15 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- Business casual dress code
- Modern office with a flexible working area
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.