Salesforce Operations Analyst | Consultant
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company seeking a talented Sales Operations Consultant to join the team either remotely or from our headquarters in Rockville, MD. This is an opportunity to partner closely with internal stakeholders across departments at a growing, fast-paced global organization.
The Sales Operations Consultant will collaborate with internal stakeholders across departments and all seniority levels. The ideal candidate will be able to provide day-to-day sales operations support to the Revenue Operations team while concurrently managing multiple projects, making recommendations for process and system improvements, and be self-sufficient in bringing them to fruition. The Sales Operations Consultant should be able to adjust changing priorities and be willing to learn new technologies/platforms as fusionSpan’s needs evolve.
- Provide day-to-day sales support to Revenue Operations team
- Sales data entry and oversight
- Assist in administration of fusionSpan’s internal Salesforce instance and professional services automation
- Standard and custom object management
- Upgrades, feature requests, installation of third-party managed packages
- Oversee contract processes
- Creation of client-facing MSAs, SOWs, and other agreements
- Execution through DocuSign and client follow-ups as needed
- Management of contract templates and collaboration with department leads on revisions/updates
- Sales operations
- Ad-hoc and scheduled requests for data/reporting
- Process definition, documentation, and recommendations for improvement
- Manage Jira tickets, including description and acceptance criteria
- Attend daily stand-ups for Revenue Operations team, weekly meetings with sales and delivery leads, and other meetings as needed
- Salesforce Administration
- Collaborate with internal SMEs to develop requirements and conduct requirement reviews
- Solution and deliver new functionality based on approved requirements
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant Salesforce experience
- Experience with Agile Processes
- Experience in implementing Salesforce programs
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Properly prioritize simultaneously occurring tasks
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Salesforce Certification
- Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud
- Familiarity with Financial Force
- Experience working in Entrepreneurial and Startup environments
What we Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan – 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance – 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 17 days of paid vacation – increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.