fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
We are currently expanding our presence in Latin America. This job is 100% remote (work from home). You will work 9am - 5pm US Eastern Standard Time
- Research, design, implement and manage Salesforce CRM
- Develop quality assurance procedures
- Maintain and upgrading existing systems
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts to support Saleforce.com CRM
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation,
- Develop solution documents, requirement documents, discovery documents for internal and external review,
- Work on multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously,
- Provide quality assurance and user acceptance testing support as required,
- Execute all project work in following Agile methodology,
- Coordinate and communicate with an international team of project resources,
- Design and develop workflow and functional diagrams to demonstrate proposed solutions to clients and internal teams,
- Manage task and work tickets, including description and acceptance criteria,
- Continually develop a deeper understanding of the business best practices for associations and nonprofits, particularly concerning the implementation of technology,
- Support the project team in identifying training needs for team members as well as clients
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to review requirements and provide a level of effort,
Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our customers with their mission driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships. Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are thoughtful and empathetic to the way we operate, communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions. Customer centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and incorporate best practices
- Salesforce certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or a related field
- Oral and written English communication skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects/clients and deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Salesforce implementation or administration experience
- Experience providing quality assurance and/or acceptance testing as a client, vendor, or user is strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- All benefits required by law
- Medical Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Vouchers for Salesforce certifications
- Laptop, headset and monitor
- 100% remote job,
- Yearly bonus
- Yearly salary increase
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.